Saturday, March 8, 2008

That's what she said.

Suja and I just finished watching Disc 4 of Season 3 of The Office

I had a habit (or I guess non-habit) of not getting caught up in any TV shows recently (not since I dug The Simpsons in my early college days)... but I caught a few episodes of The Office - season 2 I think - and really just laughed enough to watch as much as I could... this included catching some on Netflix' 'watch instantly' and then Suja and I got the season discs Netflix'd in... So after hours of laughter, we're all caught up... a definite recommend.

And of course it's so funny because we can relate... we've all got people, or an accumulation of traits of people we know that become Michael, Dwight, et al...

So now that we're all caught up... what's next? Not sure I want to get into Lost, Heroes, or 24 yet...

No comments: